Perfectly framed behind pretty picket fencing, this lovingly maintained "cute as a button" chamferboard home offers the perfect balance of contemporary living with the warmth and charm of yesteryear. Situated on a huge 809sqm allotment it's the ideal starter home for young couples searching for a ready to-move-in, easy-care lifestyle. Alternatively, it's the perfect choice for someone looking to down-size without losing the joys of "tinkering in the shed" or "pottering in the garden". If you like the idea of unit living, but don't want to compromise on the joys and benefits of home ownership - then this home is definitely for you!
The combination of frosted casement windows, latticework and fretwork on the full-length timber patios, and full-length French doors will have you reminiscing about the simple things in life. Just like the exterior of the home, the interior is immaculately presented. Tongue and groove walls featuring picture rails and a fresh and clean, spring colour palette that's equally suited to both modern or traditional décor.
• Living area (with wide timber flooring and split-system air-conditioning) opens onto the front patio via French doors
• Main bedroom (with wide pine timber flooring and built-in wardrobe) also leads out to the full-length front patio
• Adjoining the living area, and featuring easy-care flooring, gas cooking and an abundance of storage solutions, is the conveniently positioned eat-in kitchen
• Short passage (with built-in storage) leads to the 2nd bedroom (with wide timber flooring), and renovated bathroom which features the convenience of a shower-over-bath design, toilet and timber vanity
• Large rear patio offering the convenience of an internalised laundry - and just like the front patio, offering the perfect position to take in the cottage-style gardens (abundant with hardy, easy-care natives)
• Stencil-crete driveway allows easy access to 3-bay, 9m x 6m Colorbond shed (workshop area, 2 vehicle access and complete with power and lighting)
• Traditional sized 809sqm block - pet-friendly with irrigated gardens and rear lawn
• Perfectly positioned within easy distance of multiple shopping complexes, an array of parks, TAFE, Mater Hospital, and within walking distance of schools (including being within the catchment area of Pimlico State High School and Currajong State School), and public transport.
If you are searching for that perfect "pretty as a picture" home - that's comfortable, affordable and with a location that promises effortless everyday convenience moments to a range of sought-after amenities - then you must telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to view without delay...this one won't last!