Located in the exclusive Kalynda Chase, this beautiful four bedroom home epitomizes family living at it's best, designed for both entertaining and everyday enjoyment featuring a well-zoned layout with more exciting spaces to discover.
Upon entering the home you'll discover the open plan living area and meals zone with the heart of the home as the well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample storage and a breakfast bar.
In keeping with the nicely flowing floor plan, the property offers four generously sized bedrooms in total sharing a contemporary central bathroom while the master is large in size and offers a walk-in wardrobe with ample storage plus a spacious ensuite with twin shower heads.
Entertaining outdoors is a breeze, sit back and relax under the covered patio whilst overlooking the gorgeous rear yard which showcases the beautiful resort style salt-water pool with shade sails for. Surrounded by immaculate gardens and lawns.
Features of the property include:
- Master suite boasting en-suite featuring twin shower heads and walk-in robe
- Three other bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes and all with brand new carpet
- Serviced by the family bathroom with separate toilet
- 215 sqm under roof
- Beautiful kitchen with enormous bench space, island bench has breakfast bar and additional storage
- Formal lounge, dining and family room which wrap around the kitchen
- Living zones overlook the large backyard and pool
- Home office with built-in desks and ample storage
- Laundry with side access creating an easy transition to the outdoors
- Outdoor entertaining patio and swimming pool
- In-ground fibreglass salt-water swimming pool with and shade sails cover
- Fully fenced 640 sqm block of land
A truly remarkable family home, it's sought-after address is within excellent proximity of The Willows State School, Thuringowa State High School and Ryan Catholic College and is within walking distance to local shops and parks. This property is a must see, book your inspection today, call Dean Dank on 0412 036 276.