Designed with the characteristics of a Queenslander, a home to cater for privacy with the main living area closed off by glass sliders; separated by the deck, the bedrooms can also be closed off to the living zone. Polished floors and open decking together with quality fittings and fixtures, this home meets today's needs with the charm and warmth of tradition.
Located close to JCU and the Hospital, walking distance to small shopping centre including Woolworths groceries, the river walkways.
- Three bedrooms
- Main bedroom has built in robe and an ensuite
- Second and third bedroom are fitted with built in robes
- Study nook with data points, fitted desk with drawers
- Stainless Appliances and stone bench tops in the kitchen, including gas hotplates and room for a dishwasher
- Timber deck, totally screened
- Separate living from the bedrooms
- Split System Air conditioning and fans throughout
- Fully security screened
- Surrounded by garden beds for privacy.
Please note, this property is not suitable for dogs.
Don't delay - explore today.
Please note - All parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of the information supplied. Some file photographs in use may have been taken some time ago or modifications have been conducted at the property since the photography. Please rely on your own inspection and investigations to determine if this property is suitable for your requirements and information provided is general in nature. Explore Property Townsville bears no liability for any loss sustained due to inaccuracy or omission.