Be prepared to be charmed by this spacious “heritage homestead” with its enormous street-appeal and heritage-style design attributes that capture the look of yesteryear and a timeless colonial elegance. Combined with an intelligent, modern floor plan that offers generous proportions and functional flexibility making it perfect for today’s lifestyle. Large or extended families should make it a priority to inspect this wonderful family home that delivers the “FULL PACKAGE” for those looking to escape the confines of the city and discover their own peaceful “rural” retreat.
As you make your way across the manicured front lawn (with new front fencing), entry to the home can be made via the private front foyer or through huge colonial-styled double doors which allow the cooling breezes to enter the centrally located living area via the full-length front verandah. Adjoining is an open-plan dining area and kitchen with the spaciousness enhanced with high raked-ceilings soaring overhead. The country-style timber kitchen has an abundance of storage solutions and is well appointed with high-end Bosch appliances. Practical features include a breakfast bar, servery and an effortless flow out to the full-length rear entertaining area – complete with outdoor kitchen, this is an idyllic place for alfresco dining or gatherings with family or friends, and the perfect vantage point for uninterrupted views of the resort-style swimming pool which features waterfall and spa, or for watching the kids at play in the huge rear yard.
Situated at one end of the home is the master bedroom with modern ensuite and walk-in-wardrobe; plus a 5th bedroom or study – each with direct access to outdoor areas. Located at the other end of the home are 3 more generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, and a centrally positioned playroom, reading or TV room (with direct access to the front verandah); and a modern main bathroom (which comes complete with shower and bath), and separate toilet and internal laundry. This clever design makes the home perfect for those families wanting enough room for family gatherings, but the flexibility to pursue their own interests or to “do their own thing”.
Nestled at the end of a quiet court on a 5,018sqm allotment, the package is complete with large 12m x 6m Colorbond shed; reticulation and own bore water supply, and a long list of extras. Be sure to contact JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to view this “spacious home with the lot” before it’s too late!
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDES:
• Charm of yesteryear combined with modern functionality and flexibility of design
• Ducted air-conditioning and security screened throughout
• Spacious living areas and well-appointed kitchen with high-end Bosch appliances (stainless steel dishwasher & NEW pyrolytic oven)
• 5 generous-sized bedrooms, master bedroom with modern ensuite and walk-in-wardrobe
• Full-length front verandah; and full-length rear entertaining area complete with outdoor kitchen
• Resort-style swimming pool complete with waterfall and spa, and solar heating ensuring enjoyment all year round
• 5Kw solar power system and solar hot water system
• Large Colorbond triple-bay shed (12m x 6m) with workshop area + separate internal lockable storage area
• 5,018sqm allotment has well-established lawns and mature gardens including fruit trees (guava, mango, mandarin, lime & cumquat); reticulation and own bore water supply; and grey-water management system.