Spectacular and colourful landscaped gardens envelope the 3,727m grounds which highlight all the features that this family home has to offer. This beautiful family home with its well designed floor plan offers a relaxed and low maintenance lifestyle for the whole family.
• Custom built by Pinnacle Homes with wide surrounding verandahs
• Bay windows, which include quaint window seats, allow plenty of natural light throughout the home
• Modern plantation white window shutters
• Sliding doors throughout the home to attract beautiful breezes all year round
• Polished wood built-in cabinetry in the formal living area
• A well-appointed kitchen with an extra large walk-in pantry and a servery to the back verandah – perfect for entertaining
• Fully air-conditioned throughout
• 3 oversized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe to the master bedroom
• Spacious main bathroom with spa bath
• Internal laundry with huge linen cupboard adjacent to the 3rd toilet
• Sparkling in-ground salt-water pool with spa and shade sail with a custom-built wood fire pizza oven and bar in the pool area
• Giant 12 x 7.4m powered shed with two work areas, mezzanine flooring for storage and room for multiple vehicles
• Carport for your boat or caravan
• Fully irrigated lawn and gardens with a separate vegetable patch and fruit trees
• Bore pumps 4000lt/hr connected to 18 turf valves for easy yard maintenance
• Fully fenced 3,727m yard with a shaded chook pen/dog run
• 3Kw solar power and hot water system – energy efficient
Dad will love his new man cave and mum will enjoy watching the kids play in the pool while relaxing on the back verandah. The children will be so excited to collect eggs from their own chook pen and grow their own vegetables.
Just a few minutes’ drive to schools, shopping centres and other conveniences, with the Ring Road close by for easy access to the Townsville Hospital, JCU, Lavarack Barracks and more.
This is a wonderful property with so much to offer. I recommend you inspect today before it’s too late!