Constructed by multi-award winning Grady Homes (voted North Queensland’s Most Professional Builder many years running) with variations from the standard plan, this home is the perfect choice for purchasers who want a newer quality-built family-size home, but can’t wait to go through the building process; or someone looking for the ideal investment property (current tenants on a periodic lease paying $445 per week rent).
Spacious and modern it’s immediately inviting even before you step through the oversized front door and catch a glimpse of the open-plan kitchen, dining, and family room. The warmth of the neutral-toned colour palette, soaring overhead raked-ceilings, the gleam of quality tiling and abundance of natural light all adding to the sense of space and giving the home a welcoming relaxed vibe. Sliding doors lead directly from the well-appointed kitchen (with central island bench and breakfast bar, stainless steel dishwasher and gas cook-top) to a large 8m x 4m tiled patio area which provides a seamless connection to the outdoors; and bi-fold doors separate the theatre room / formal lounge, offering yet another option for the family to relax and unwind.
There are 4 generous-sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes with full-length mirrored sliding doors, which in the master bedroom cleverly conceals the walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite bathroom (with double vanity, double shower-heads and separate toilet). The master bedroom also offers direct access to the large outdoor patio area.
The modern main bathroom boasts the convenience of both a shower and a bath; there is a separate toilet, loads of linen storage and the internal laundry provides built-in storage solutions and easy access to the drying court.
The generous 802sqm allotment (with automatic irrigation) has double-gate side access to a sizeable rear yard and large 6m x 6m Colorbond shed with adjoining 6m x 3m skillion (complete with lighting, power and easy-clean epoxy flooring).
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Split system air-conditioning and security screens throughout
* Open-plan kitchen, dining and family room + separate theatre room / formal lounge
* Well-appointed kitchen with central island bench and breakfast bar, stainless steel dishwasher and gas cook-top
* 4 generous-sized bedrooms – master bedroom with modern ensuite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and direct access to the outdoor entertaining area
* Energy-efficient heat pump hot water system, NBN installed
* Double remote-access garage complete with direct internal access, built-in storage and easy-clean epoxy flooring
* Generous 802sqm block with multi-station automatic irrigation, double gate side access to a large yard and large 6m x 6m Colorbond shed with adjoining 6m x 3m skillion
* Close proximity to a variety of parks, Woodlands Village Shopping Centre and North Shore commercial precinct, and a variety of schooling options; and easy ring road connection to the Townsville Hospital, JCU and Lavarack Barracks or the CBD.
The combination of open-plan living areas; spacious theatre room / formal lounge (separated by bi-fold doors); large outdoor entertaining area; and large back yard creates a social aspect that makes this home perfect for family interaction (everyone can spend time together without being on top of each other). So if where you live and how you live is important, telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to arrange an inspection!