Located in stage 1 Genesis Estate, this unique, split-level, architecturally design home offers an abundance of outstanding features that will be sure to impress. Boasting breath-taking 12ft raised ceilings, 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage and multiple living spaces with clean, crisp finishes throughout. This home is sure to leave a lasting impression.
As you walk through the bespoke timber and glass front door you will be amazed at the feeling of space and natural light. Upon entering the home, you will catch glimpses of the outdoor courtyard and the beautiful nature reserve at the rear of the property. The home was designed around this serene view, which puts this home into a category of its own and sets it apart from the rest. Imagine drinking your morning coffee or entertaining your friends with this view as your backdrop.
You will love that the kitchen, living areas, north facing alfresco and the private bedroom at the rear of the home all overlook this stunning natural scenery and capture the northerly breezes. The 12ft ceilings and floor to ceiling glass on the lower level of the home add to the level of sophistication and make this entire space feel grand and inviting.
Grand master suite with high raked ceilings, spacious walk-in robe, over-sized private ensuite with double vanity, large shower and separate toilet. Reverse cycle split-system air conditioning and ceiling fan for comfort all year round and sliding door access a fantastic undercover atrium that serves as the perfect parents retreat.
– 3 remaining bedrooms all carpeted with ceiling fans and double mirrored built-ins – one bedroom has beautiful garden and parkland views.
– The gourmet kitchen serves as the hub of the home, centrally located on the bottom level, complete with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas stove top, large walk-in pantry and an excess of storage cupboards
– Large family bathroom with separate toilet
– Sizeable separate laundry with external access
– Attractive landscaped gardens
Additional features include:
– 2 x Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner Units
– Tiled throughout (excluding bedrooms)
– DLUG with internal access
– Abundant storage throughout home
– Alarm System
– 500L Water Tank
– Premium gutter guard protection installed to the property ensuring that you never have to clean your gutters again!
Genesis Estate offers a relaxed lifestyle, focusing on family living surrounded by lakes, parklands and walk-ways. The Genesis Recreation Club offers exclusive access to the $3.5 million Genesis Residents club with 25mtr infinity pool, fully equipped gym, function centre, club terrace, and cinema room. Plus an interactive kids playground!
Some if the Gold Coast’s most reputable Public and Private schools are conveniently located within close proximity as well as Tafe and public transport. The Coomera Train Station, local supermarkets and the newly built Coomera Westfield can all be found within 4kms. Close to the M1 Motorway offers rapid access to the beautiful Gold Coast beaches and Surfers Paradise in 25mins and 35mins to Brisbane CBD.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of the Genesis Community and reap the rewards that 63 Picnic Creek Drive has to offer. Contact Khan for more information of this property or call to explore today!