Nestled in Riverstone Crossing Estate, this amazing residence is loaded with everything you need. Capitalising on space, design and functionality. This 4-bedroom family home will be sure to impress with an excess of 5 living areas, a unique layout and quality use of space, purpose built for family and functionality.
At first glance, this property immediately presents incredible street appeal that is reflected throughout the entire home, overlooking one of Riverstone Crossing’s centrally located private parks maintained by the body corporate. The children’s retreat, multiple living spaces and family media room are just a few of the fine features that this residence has to offer.
– The master suite includes 2 built-in robes, spacious private ensuite with double vanity and complete with air conditioning and ceiling fan for comfort all year round
– 3 remaining bedrooms all fit with sizable built-in robes, ceiling fan and air conditioning
– Large 3-way family bathroom with free standing bath tub and separate toilet
– Separate home office/study
– The children’s retreat creates a hub that serves as a living room with built-in storage that is among the 3 remaining bedrooms, study and family bathroom
– The gourmet family kitchen is generous in size and space with a 2.9m long free-standing island with Caesarstone bench tops, the perfect space for entertaining
– The large walk-in pantry discretely offers ample storage and ultimate functionality that only adds value to the quality of the stylish kitchen finished with brand-new 900mm free standing oven, Caesar stone bench tops with a waterfall edge perfect for entertaining
– Seamless open plan casual living and dining areas creates the perfect space for family and entertaining, next to the glass sliding doors that open out to the outdoor undercover alfresco area
– The family media room is the perfect place to unwind with acoustic insulation and sliding doors for privacy
– Outdoor paved alfresco offers a spacious design with ample space for outdoor living and dining
– The formal living area can be found tucked next to the master bedroom that provides a quality room for all the family to enjoy
– Separate laundry with external access and additional storage
Additional features include:
– Ducted air conditioning with 7 zones that can be individually adjusted to each room for comfort all year round
– High ceilings of 2550mm
– Invisi-Guard security screens to the front entry door and stacker doors
– Bamboo flooring through all main areas
– Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Abundance of storage throughout home
– Low maintenance yard
– DLUG with internal access
Riverstone Crossing offers many lifestyle advantages for all it’s residents, including exclusive access to multiple family friendly facilities such as 2 large family sized swimming pools and spa, sauna, fully equipped gym, function room, indulgent open spaces and surrounding walkways, brand-new kid’s playground, cricket pitch, 24hr patrolled security. The tennis court and basketball courts are the perfect spot for outdoor exercise and leisure. The Stockland built estate You have access to all of this and then some.
Additional convenient features such as:
– Access to the M1 Motorway within 10mins
– 5mins to local shops and supermarket
– Great position for access to both public and private schools
– 20mins to Gold Coast Uni Hospital and Griffith University (14.5kms)
Don’t miss the opportunity to reap the rewards that Riverstone Crossing has to offer! This residence is truly spectacular in all elements of design, quality and functionality that has everything you need. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. For additional property information, contact Khan 0450 523 057 or call to explore today!