First home buyers, young families and first time investors alike will be taken with this comfortable home that offers an affordable entry into home ownership. With a freshly painted exterior (even the roof), new child and pet-friendly fencing and a freshly painted interior this tidily kept high-set offers scope to capitalise on existing improvements.
A touch of vintage charm (solid chamfer board exterior with some original internal features remaining such as warm timber flooring throughout, textured glass casement windows / internal doors) combine with the convenience of modern updates to ensure your everyday comfort:
• Modern kitchen features plenty of storage, modern oven and dishwasher
• Separate lounge with recently appointed split-system air-conditioning
• Dining area that spills out through double French doors to a large 8.5m x 4m timber deck – perfect for alfresco dining, entertaining or simply relaxing with family and friends
• 3 good-sized bedrooms + study / 4th bedroom or playroom
• Refreshed bathroom with shower and new modern vanity, and a separate toilet
• NBN installed.
The high-set design provides additional fully lockable work, play and storage areas underneath:
• Fully concreted under with car accommodation for 2 vehicles
• Laundry facilities, and heaps of room for storage / workshop
• Paved area under the deck makes an ideal “all-weather” play area for children
• Set on a 607sqm allotment with NEW private, child and pet-friendly fencing, and double-gate side access to the rear yard
• A convenient central location with easy access to Stockland Shopping Centres, Aitkenvale CBD, a wide variety of schooling, public transport, and a range of everyday sought after amenities.
If you are searching for an affordable family home, that’s well presented and centrally located with effortless everyday convenience just moments to everyday sought-after amenities – MAKE YOUR MOVE – telephone JAN LEE on 0408 777 437 to view this high-set home without delay!