This fantastic split-level townhouse presents the opportunity to purchase an investment or to relocate. Nestled within a gated complex in Arundel offers security, peace of mind and great shared facilities for everyone to enjoy its benefits.
After calling this place home and owner occupied for the past 17 years, this well-maintained and much-loved home is ready for its next family. During this long-term tenure the owner has made small improvements that only add value to the property and set it apart from other units within the complex.
Main features include:
– Master bedroom with 2 x double mirrored built-in robes, ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and private ensuite
– Remaining 2 bedrooms with double mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living room that resides within a gallery of plantation shutters that open up to the back courtyard
– Bottom floor includes internal laundry and powder room
Additional features include:
– Entire bottom level tiled
– All windows tinted for UV protection, privacy and comfort
– 2x split-system air conditioners
– Single car garage with storage shelf
– New light and tap fittings
– Internal clothesline and an external clothesline
– Gated secured complex with on-site management
– Shared facilities include: large in-ground swimming pool, BBQ area and tennis court
– Pets are permitted upon request and approval of the body corp.
– Approx. rental return of $360 p/w
Located just minutes to local shops, Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital and only meters to Arundel State School and close to AB Paterson College adds value to this well sought-after location.
For more information of this property contact Khan or call to explore today! 0450 523 057